Public Speaking Skills
This virtual reality public speaking course is designed to help organisations provide unlimited, measurable and bespoke development to those employees required to develop confidence and ability in public speaking to large audiences.
Employees can defeat their stage fright by practicing:
- as often as they like to their own private audience
- their pitch, volume, speed, tone and audience engagement
- with a preloaded company speech
- with their own slides which they can upload
- with scored and objective feedback to use as a measurable baseline
- reading from an autocue, under stage lighting in front of a packed auditorium.
- Tips and training on presenting tailored to your company and employee needs
- Tutorial and training for using the application and accessories
- Marked feedback on improving the voice and audience engagement to aid improvement
- Through experience, desensitise learners to presenting before a large audience to build confidence
- Use across the organisation for sales teams, management development, graduate training schemes and to develop speaking and presentation skills for whoever requires it
- Unlimited licence and repeat usage keeps the cost per head low and time away from the business at a low.